University of Johannesburg Registration 2019
University of Johannesburg Online Registration : You are welcome to register from 09 January until 01* February for your qualification from anywhere using your tablet/handheld device or any other computer facility at your disposal.
Please note that there will be NO FACILITIES AVAILABLE FOR ON-CAMPUS ASSISTED REGISTRATIONS.
- All students will have to register online (uconnect.uj.ac.za) and offsite from 09 January until 01* February .
- Popular qualifications will only be available for registration until 25 January (except FEFS – 20/01/ )
- List of popular programmes
- Only First Year students will need to come onto campus to collect their student cards.
- In order to gain access to campus you will need your printed proof of registration and an ID or driver’s license.
- Access cards for senior students will be automatically activated after registration.
- If you are under the age of 18 on 09 January , you and your parent/guardian should sign THIS AGREEMENT FORM and submit this completed form to the Faculty during the First Year Seminar.
* Refer to faculty registration letter for further details on closing dates.
For your convenience please make use of the UJ call centre 011 559 4555 or alternatively you can use our online chat facility.
Online Registration information video:
Online Registration information guide:
Click on the following links for more information:
Faculty Specific Registration letters:
Students can pay library fines online. However we can only lift blocks placed on students three days after payment as we need to receive these funds before the block is lifted.
Payment of library fines:
Pay your fine into the University account as follows:
Name of the bank: ABSA
Account holder name: University of Johannesburg
Account number: 40-5564-2621
Branch name: Corporate Premium Coverage
Branch Code: 632 005
Account type: Cheque Account
Reference number: Lib Fines + student number (Note: without this reference number, money will not be allocated to the library.