University of Limpopo Fees 2019
University of Limpopo Fees 2018-2019, Payments MUST be deposited into University banking account seven working days before registration date as follows:-
Branch code: 052548
Account number: 330040006.
Amid 2015 #FeesMustFall protests and the 0% Fee Increase, Vice Chancellors in South Africa have written to the Ministry of Higher Education to apply for a 6% Fee increase. The Minister is yet to respond to Universities with regard to this proposal. Such an increase will mean the following for students with regard to registration fees.
UL TUITION FEE BURSARY: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
ONLY FIRST-TIME ENTERING POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY
- First time entering Masters and Doctoral students are entitled to a Tuition feebursary up to an amount of R10,000.00 for the duration of their study.
- First time entering Honours students qualify as follows:-
They must have obtained 60% in the final year of their undergraduate study for the subject(s) or course(s) which they intend pursuing for their postgraduate degree
NB: Tuition fee bursary of up to R10,000.00 will only be awarded on completion of one’s study.
e.g: Full-time honours: 1 year
Part-time honours: 2 year
Masters: As per qualification
PhD: As per qualification
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY
- A Tuition fee bursary capped for the total amount of tuition levied in the academic year of registration for the stipulated period of study will be awarded.
- Eligible students who fail to successfully complete their studies within the stipulated period do not qualify for the tuition fee bursary.
- Students who receive tuition fee support from their employers or from other sources under normal cicumstances do not qualify for University administered financial aid, except students sponsored by NRF.
- Students who are registering for the qualification equivalent to the one already received do not qualify for tuition fee bursary.
- Students who have previously registered with other institutions for the same qualification do not qualify.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw the tuition bursary should the student fail to disclose that he/she has an equivalent degree from another institution.
- No retrospective application is permitted.
- (Students will still be responsible to pay administration fees, local levy fees and residence fees).
The following documents should be attached to the application form:
- an acceptance letter from the School indicating the student number, degree and discipline
- certified copy of detailed transcript of academic records
- certified copy of degree Certificates
- certified copy of I.D
Reflect the student number on your deposit slip as reference.
University Of Limpopo Bank Account – Student Fees
Name :University of Limpopo
Bank :Standard Bank
Swift Code:SBZAZAJJ(International Deposit)
You are advised to use the Standard Bank M65 deposit slips or an ordinary Standard Bank deposit slips which are obtainable as follows:-
Any Standard Bank Branch
Turfloop Campus :
Student Finance Section
Old Admin Building
It is required that all international students pay their fees in full prior to registration to avoid delays which may arise during registration. Students are urged to ensure that their payments reach the University in the first quarter of the year.
- All international students pay an annual International Students membership fee.
- SADC students pay local fees and an annual levy.
- Non-SADC students from Africa pay an annual levy and twice (2x) the annual tuition fees.
- Students from outside Africa pay an annual levy and thrice (3x) the annual tuition fees.